Tips on how to avoid this:
- Pick a color palette such a pinks, jewel tones, or neutrals
- Swing by Home Depot and pick paint strips that fit in the color palette and pass out to your maids to help with color matching when they shop.
- Pick one fabric such as silk or select certain fabrics that pair well together like chiffon and cotton. This will help the dresses look cohesive.
- Decide how you feel about texture such as sequins, lace or jacquard.
- Consider finding specific dresses you like online and sending the links to your maids. I found one of the dresses below on Nordstrom.
- Last but not least reserve the right to veto and be available for guidance and shopping trips!