Sunday, May 26, 2013
Marry . Eat . Dance . Drink .......
For our wedding I decided on a chalkboard program. It's eco-friendly AND inexpensive!
Chalk Pens: Hobby Lobby
Sunday, May 12, 2013
And We're Married...
My Coundown of the 5 BEST Moments of the BEST Day!
5. The toasts. Hands down best ever. We are so loved.
4. Completely destroying the cake by stabbing it with a cake server instead of a knife. It was such a mess, but Quinn of course thought it was hilarious (why I married him).
3. All of our friends & family circling around us to sing Don't Stop Believin'. We love that song (who doesn't!) and there was so much love and excitement in that room it was surreal.
2. My Dad stroking my hand as I had a mild panic attack before walking down the aisle. I was so nervous and my Dad just kept reassuring me that everything was perfect.
1. Seeing Quinn for the first time and being so overcome with emotion, I wanted to cry, smile, run down the aisle, scream "I love you", it was incredible.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Couples + Sangria + Southern Dishes + Beer Pong = An Awesome Shower!
Chalkboard banner (purchase banner
from SayHelloShop), Rifle Paper Company banner from
and blue mason jars with hydrangeas.
Q & I love writing each other notes so it was only fitting we share one on our shower day. I'm obsessed with
stationary by Wedding Chicks
My glass is a mason jar + floral straw from
, Q's mug is from Ikea. I bought chalkboard labels from BradensGrace on Etsy (
My famous Sangria (recipe
), Beer and Pinot Grigio
Seven layered dip + chips, veggie & fruit tray, mixed cheeses, deviled eggs, pimento cheese and subway sandwiches, coconut cake and my Maw's banana pudding
Outside we had Ladder Toss, Cornhole & Horseshoes, in the Garage we had Beer Pong
My dress by
Posts ( Atom )