Keys to the perfect boudoir session
1. Trust your photographer. I had vetted and met my photographers + done an engagement session with them before the boudoirs.
2. Sexy music. Get my Spotify playlist here.
3. Unconventional options. Take some lingerie photos, but also bring 2-3 out of the box options. For me - jersey from his favorite team and my favorite sweater.
4. Heels. I never wear heels, but the heels made the photos look a million times better.
5. Master the dead stare. Open your eyes, part your lips, lift your chin and just stare into the distance.
Photography - Braden Harris Photography
Make-up and Hair - Rayven Walker of Beauty and the Blush
Venue - MGroup Studio at McKinney Cotton Mill